The 学生 健康 Clinic offers FREE counseling and medical care to all enrolled students.
Whether you are sick, managing a chronic health problem, or working to develop a healthier lifestyle, 我们是来帮忙的. Our mission is to provide enrolled students with access to health care and counseling services to promote their personal success while reaching their goals at Hawkeye 社区 College.
Our staff includes an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner and a Professional School Counselor. We understand the diverse needs of college students and strive to assist you in meeting those needs.
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- 评价 and treatment of minor illness and injuries.
- Physical examinations for 健康 Sciences programs, Athletic Pre-Participation Clearance, and Employment Physicals.
- Immunizations: MMR, Varicella, Tdap, Hepatitis B, 新型冠状病毒肺炎, seasonal influenza.
- In-Clinic testing for tuberculosis, urinary tract infection, 怀孕, 链球菌性喉炎, 新型冠状病毒肺炎, 和性传播感染.
- Contraception management counseling/prescriptions, free male and female condoms.
- Referrals and collaboration with specialists.
- Treatment of enrolled student’s dependents.
任命 are required. To schedule an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner or School Counselor please call, 电子邮件, or simply walk-in to the clinic. See 任命 for more information.
The Hawkeye 学生 健康 Clinic will not provide notes to excuse students from class. You are responsible for notifying your instructor of any absence and making up any work/class missed.