The 学生领导委员会 represents and promotes the common interests and general welfare of the student body and also remains consistent with the mission of ag亚游集团.
The members of the 学生领导委员会 pledge their commitment, 领导, and collaboration to embrace diversity within the college and community. The 学生领导委员会 also assists in the planning of educational, 文化, 休闲, and social 活动 throughout the school year.
- 秋季节日 — Set up a table in the campus courtyard to promote 学生领导委员会 and answer questions to those that stop by your table.
- 宪法日 — Set up a table in the 布鲁克学生中心 to promote better awareness and understanding of the U.S. 宪法.
- 儿童万圣节晚会 — Help plan and host an event for families and children of Hawkeye's students, 教师, and staff with lots of Halloween fun including games, 活动, 工艺品, 零食, 礼包, 还有一场服装比赛.
- 民族文化节 — Help plan an event to celebrate diversity and international cultures featuring food, 工件, 娱乐, 和更多的 that represent a variety of countries around the world.
- 家庭狂欢节 — Help plan and host an event for families and children of Hawkeye's students, 教师, and staff with carnival-themed games, 活动, 工艺品, 零食, 奖, 和更多的.
- 参与公平 — Set up a table in the 布鲁克学生中心 to promote the 学生领导委员会 and answer questions from those that stop by your table.
- 是我们的责任 — Set up a table in the 布鲁克学生中心 to inform students about the campaign and to encourage them to take a stand against sexual assault by signing the pledge online.
- 食物驱动 — Help plan the 俱乐部/Orgs 食物驱动 and make collection boxes for competition. The Club/Org with the most food donations is awarded money in their club account.
- 节日的喧闹 — Help plan an event with holiday 活动 (making ornaments, etc.) for students to do and also help staff tables during the event.
- 使 & 取 - Two 使 & 取 events are to be set up each semester. This is intended to be a fun craft/project for students to make and take home with them, and may be tied into a monthly observance. For example, banks were made in January to promote National Financial 健康 Month. This is set up in the 布鲁克学生中心.
There may be other events not listed in which volunteers or representation is needed.
学生领导委员会 Members Qualifications and Application
学生领导委员会 Members must:
For more details on qualifications and procedures please refer to the 学生领导委员会 宪法 [pdf] or the 学生领导委员会 Handbook.
After one full semester, Council members are eligible to apply for the Executive Board. 学生领导委员会 Executive Board Application.
If you would like more information about the 学生领导委员会 please fill out the interest survey below.